Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Andrew


I cannot believe that I am the mother of a 29 year old son. I remember being 29 myself. Quite clearly. On Sunday we went down to see Andrew and Ann, and he did a great BBQ for our lunch, even though the weather was not stunningly hot. In fact the sun was rarely out at all. But this is England, and there was no rain, so obviouly perfect weather for a BBQ. They are so enjoying their home, and are decorating at the moment. It was really lovely to see them.

I have been thinking back to when my kids were small, and all the funny memories I have. Our first children are always experiments in parenting, aren't they. But somehow they survive and so do we, and now I can sit here and see the man he has become, and I am very proud of him. Happy Birthday, Andrew!

No comments: