Monday, May 22, 2006

Jura

I have been chatting to Louise while she is on Jura, an island off the west coast of Scotland, where she and her family have a stunning home. I should be there with her right now, but exams and sons precluded that for now. She has been chasing cows out of her garden and is now convinced they are circling the house with evil intent. She is also certain they have elastic ribcages to be able to squeeze through tiny gaps. The mind boggles. I have this vision of her tearing about the garden swatting great enormous cows yelling "shoo". So when I was looking at the clipart collection, I found this. It seems to be appropriate. It is said that it takes longer to get to Jura than to get to Peru. But it is well worth the epic trip. If only to help chase cows!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh i so want to go there again...