Saturday, June 24, 2006

Lovely evening


Today has been hot and this evening just wonderful, sitting in Tessa's stunning garden and enjoying the peace and beauty and amazing scent of all the roses. Matthew had an exeat weekend, and so we had a bbq. Tessa has worked incredibly hard on the garden, and I have to say it is possibly the most beautiful I have ever seen. And the views over the contryside are lovely. Diana's loopy cows were there too!

Good news is that Glynis is home from hospital and looking much better. However, I took Peter to A and E this afternoon with a very swollen foot, painful to walk on. He was told to rest and take painkillers and see his doctor on Monday, so that was a waste of time, but we did see a microcosm of society waiting there. Continuing the theme of breaking bodies, Tessa's foot is still swollen, Geoff was not feeling wonderful this morning and my back is still sore. Sigh. Don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments: