Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Whirlwind

That is what my life is like at the moment. A whirlwind. The one thing you do not have in a whirlwind is control. I am a control freak. Well, I am attempting not to be one, but am finding it extremely difficult. Sigh.

Here I am in the middle of my own personal whirlwind, and I am not doing what I should be doing. Or what I need to do, or want to do, or must do, or could do or feel like doing. Whirlwinds create chaos. I am in the middle of chaos. My mind is like the debris after a whirlwind, and I am still trying to salvage some bits of control. And what do I want to do??? Sleep. Oh great. That really helps. I have new tablets for the head. They are still in the box. The head is still on the shoulders.
Roger is another whirlwind. He dispatched Tim Henman today in an awesome display of near perfect tennis. I do like the jacket. Classy. There is a difference when you ARE the whirlwind. Tim must feel as though he was caught up in one too. I empathise.

I am off to sleep again. Maybe the winds will have subsided by morning and I will be able to function again. I will be back.

No comments: