Friday, August 04, 2006

Escape



  • Simon and his tyre blower up thingy
  • Bekah who turns 5 tomorrow
  • Ferries
  • Dishwashers
  • Jean's hospitality (and great food!)
  • Well, the bags are packed and we're (almost) ready to go. I cannot tell you how much I need to get to the mountains and stop thinking. So does David. We need to get away from the phone and the infinite number of things that crop up each day. Everything can wait now. I would prefer to be beamed up and plonked down there without having to drive for 9 hours across Europe, but that is not going to happen, so we will just head off and get there when we get there. I know what I mean.
    Friends have been wonderful, and will be looking after everything here, including the beans and tomatoes of course. So I can go and not have to worry about anything for a little while. And being in the mountains certainly does restore my soul. I will report in once we are there.........

    No comments: