Friday, August 25, 2006

Waterfalls

It is another stunning day, and I walked up past Furenalp to where the kids landed when they did their paragliding. Lots of people are out walking today. I can sit and gaze at the mountains for ages, and I never get tired of them.

Then I walked to the waterfall, and I was the only one there, which was great. I sat on a rock and watched the water, and wished I had a video camera to capture the movement and sound. There is something about the sound of nature that is so peaceful. On lovely days, that is, not during storms and hail and wind, I hasten to add.

Then I walked through the forest and crossed the river, and here you are..... you can see what I mean for yourselves. I hope you are all booking holidays here as I speak. Winter is stunning too, but in a very different way.


No comments: