Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Good Friday.
And the day here dawned bright and sunny and then the clouds came, and then temperature dropped, and the wind howled, and the snow is coming.

As the hours have passed, I have been thinking about that hill long ago, and how the day would have dawned and how the hours passed for Him too. And for all those people there watching. And I am even more amazed that I mattered enough. That He cared enough. That anyone could have been willing to pay such a high price for someone as ordinary as me.

I need to remember, on the days when I feel inadequate or not good enough, that I am not the judge here. He is. And somehow, He thinks I am worth everything.

It might be Friday....

BUT

Sunday is coming!!

(Go over to Dawn's place and read her post about "It might be Friday"!!!)

6 comments:

Vee said...

Amen and Amen!

Have a blessed weekend!

Susie said...

Easter blessings dear Linds!
xo

someone else said...

What comforting words. Thank you and Happy Easter to you!

Barbara said...

Amen and have a Happy Easter and know that you are perfect in His sight even when you don't FEEL good enough.

Pam said...

Happy Easter to you and yours.

Dawn said...

Thanks for coming over, and for the link. I love your thoughts today! Have a very blessed Easter.