Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday

There may be little posts throughout the day today. I am sitting here with the head wrapped in a towel. I feel I need to share the joys of my life, and keep things real. I am not a picture of glamour. Well, not right now, anyway.

I have been up since 3am. Consequently, I am not full of energy.

I am waiting for the Dell man.

I need to iron everything I own.

I want today to be over.

I want to know what is wrong with my knee, but I also don't want to know.

One of my god-daughters has informed me she is getting married next year. In Thailand. I want to be there. If I fix the leg and start walking, I should make it by August. But then I would miss my grandchild. Oh decisions... decisions.

Maybe I should go and dry my hair. I may be more intimidating with dry hair and ironed clothes. And makeup.

Oh great - the Dell man just phoned. He will be here in 5 mins. The towel is behind the chair and I am slapping on makeup as I speak...back later

No comments: