Thursday, January 28, 2010

The little snowfall.....

Yesterday morning, there were brief moments when the fog/clouds lifted, and this is what the village looked like after the snowfall the day before.....



There are many trees in these photos, but I have a thing about trees, and mountains, and snow....


The snow I talked about 2 days ago was nothing. Nothing, I tell you. Piddly little snowfall. It has been snowing all day, and this is SNOW....as in the fence is disappearing and the swing seat is about to be hidden from view too. Much snow. Snow in abundance. Snow everywhere. And it just keeps falling. Did I mention the SNOW??? The world is very white outside.

When, and if, it finally stops, my camera and I will venture out into the frozen wastes, and take more photos. These are the "before" ones. The next lot will be the "after" ones.

8 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Looks like a lot of snow. I can't wait to see the magical look in the after pics.

Vee said...

I'll be eager to see the difference. What a scrum-umptious world you're enjoying! Hope that someone is doing lots of baking and serving of tea as well.

Janine said...

So very beautiful, Linds .... thanks for sharing.
:)

Mom to txmomx6 said...

BREATHTAKING!

Meggie said...

It all looks so magical! Thanks for sharing, & taking me away from the heat & the threat of humid thunderstorms...

Crystal said...

Picture perfect! I can see a set of winter postcards in these - lovely!!

Dawn said...

The last one is my very favorite, but they are all glorious. I'm so glad you're there!

Pam said...

Well they are very pretty but they look VERY COLD!