Thursday, August 05, 2010

Surrendering to sleep.....

Firstly, let me apologise for not popping in to visit any of you. It is after midnight again and here I am just logging in, and the eyes are closing and I should have been asleep ages ago. In fact I may nod off imminently.

Secondly, please forgive any typos. As I said a while ago, the computer is spell-checking in German, so that is totally useless. I don't think my German speaking brother-in-law would appreciate his laptop settings being fiddled with either. It is highly unlikely that I would be able to return it to its normal state, anyway. And by the time I finish writing anything I am 99% asleep. So you get odd spelling.

Marge took us down the mountain today, to visit her favourite shops. Bargain hunting. That is always fun when it is somewhere you don't go every day. Like here. I am losign the battle to keep my eyes open people. I had better surrender and crawl into my bed. Tomorrow is another day, and I may be more alert. Awake. Eyes open. We'll see. I may even download some photos.

Night, all.

2 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Sounds like a wonderful day Linds. Hope you sleep like a baby tonight and wake up well rested when I come to visit with my coffee.:) I have to get back into my blog. I have been such a slug. Love you.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Vee said...

Hope that you slept well...I am imagining Marge treating you to more delights today. You'll be ready for bed once again!