|The countryside on the other side of the village|
This is an extra day for us - 24 extra hours. So what are you doing today? Something different? I wish I had given it more thought and planned something special to do.
My mind is all over the place, so I thought I would take the easy option and let it all leak out here in point form.
- My blogging friend, LoraLynn Has written a wonderful post after her trip to Blissdom (with her 38 week bump!) and I urge you to go and read it. She talks about how she has realised the importance of being a legacy maker, in addition to other really interesting things.
- I cannot tell you how much I would love to go to a blogging conference and meet up with the friends I have made blogging, in real life. And to learn. Heaven knows I need to keep learning all the new stuff. One day. I also hope that one day we will have them here in Europe.
- I need to think about my own Mission Statement. Do you have one?
- Jean came to help me move mountains of Winter stuff up onto the deck in the sewing room. It was a real challenge, made do-able with a friend's help.
- I tossed out bedding which has to be old. Very old.
- Effort was expended at the gym, and calories were burned.
- I have no idea what I am cooking for supper because I forgot to defrost the food I had listed for today. Memo to self: check menu and do what is necessary in the morning, not at 4.30pm.
- James Murdoch has resigned.
- The daffodils are blooming around the house.
- Missy and her Mum are not coming up this weekend after all.
- I need to do some weeding in the garden.
- I would love each of my children to have homes of their own so I could give them most of the stuff in this house. Right now. This instant. Large homes. With lots of storage.
- I am about to start making 24+24+8+8 metres of bunting for a young friend's wedding. I have plenty of time, which is excellent. In 4 metre lengths. I may be seeing triangles in my sleep.
- A peacock type of bird (I am a world authority on bird types - black, brown or white, small, medium or large) just breezed past my head in the garden and I did not have the camera with me.
- The sun has just popped out, as it is about to set. I may go and take photos.......
|I did go and take photos......|