Monday, July 09, 2012

Typed with paint splattered fingers......

Getting to the computer requires a feat of some magnitude. The breakfast nook thingy sort of exploded out of the box, requiring every surface IN MY ENTIRE HOUSE and I made the perilous journey into my new study to say I am covered in paint and I can't remember where the tray of bowls containing screws and nuts and bolts labelled with luminous green post-it notes has gone. I will be back tomorrow, I hope. That is if I manage to kidnap someone to come and help assemble the corner benches because, people, it requires more than me to do it.

The notes say so.

 I read them.

I am a woman.

Of course we read instructions.

And for good measure, I have started painting the door to the old study which means I have to walk sideways to get to the kitchen, and I also painted the top of the bench to see if I needed to sand it down. I know what I mean, but it is not likely you do, so I am off to feed Glynis's dogs.

At least I can see the floor there.

3 comments:

Vee said...

Where's David these days? ☺

Hope that you find the help that you need because things sound precarious.

Kelli said...

Every day, I get more and more teary at just how tenacious you are ....

Linds said...

Kelli, my kids.family and friends may use the words "Pig-headed" or "Stubborn"......