Sunday, November 18, 2012

Old Ladies made out of metal.......

Hello. I am just popping in to say hello to everyone - I know I am supposed to be blogging every day, but I have not been. Oh well. There is always next year. Instead, I have been doing Other Stuff. Like playing with a metal old lady knitting in her rocking chair. You would not believe what fun I have been having.

 I do believe I have found the ultimate star for my very own header. Now I need to photograph her in all seasons and we will be good to go. There are two of them, actually. One can be me and one my sister. We always did imagine ourselves growing old sitting  in our rocking chairs on her balcony, watching the cows march by, clanking bells ringing out through the Alps. She doesn't knit, but that is not a problem. I don't much either. But you will be meeting "us" very soon. They are just hilarious and absolutely perfect.And once my daughter gets home, she came work on the Header To End All Headers. There is no point in not using a resident graphic designer, now is there??? There. I am so glad you all agree with me, despite the double negative. I can just hear the English teachers among you tut-tutting. I can say what I want to here!.

I was taking some photos this morning and happened to glance at the lens. It was really grubby and I was horrified in case all my photos were disasters. Fortunately the grubbiness must have just happened. Now I cannot for the life of me work out how lenses get dirty when I never touch them, and don't leave my camera on or open. But I cannot begin to tell you what the cleaning cloth looked like. One of those ones for glasses and camera. Do any of you have this problem? I was thinking of condensation, and breeze combining to leave traces Of dirt on it. Maybe. I have no idea. It is now clean. And just the video I was taking is marked, not the stills.

I need to move. I have been a trifle seized up in the past couple of days, which has resulted in me rolling my spine on the floor as in pilates classes. Then having to make a complex plan to rise once again, and can I just say that it is just as well no-one is about to take photos of this process. I may stroll along the river bank with my stick, in fact.  

I will be back.

2 comments:

Linda said...

We are just back from a stroll Linds. It is entirely to beautiful to sit indoors.
I can't wait to see the amazing header. What a blessing to have your daughter help you - and even more to have her with you!
Enjoy your walk.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the new "Stars" of the show!

Enjoy your walk, go carefully.